My EWD held in Wonogondang. Even though I spent some time in the campus too because of those UKDW's. We went there with truck. And luckily I was in equipment truck with some EWD Committes. It was hot but the fresh natural air helped me to survive. After we got there, we went to our tent. I'm glad we didn't need to make the tent, it's ready to use. Not too long, we gathered in front of the stage and we had a jingle. A lot of things happened there. In first day, we had yel competition and Talent Show competition. It was fun and I enjoyed it. Especially in the talent show, all of the group were so creative. And when it came to our group turn ( group 13 and 5 ), we were so nervous. I saw that from the face of my friend. But I'm so glad we managed to performed it. At the night, there was an entertainment called Tracking. Actually I already tired so I'm not really enjoyed it. On Monday, we've got a game called Outbound. I really enjoyed it. With this game I knew my friend much better and our teamwork really forged there. I'm so glad that I was in part of my group. After the Outbound we had a free time. And I didn't realize that time went so fast. The truck came again and brought us back to our beloved campus, Sanata Dharma. I've got a lot of things in my EWD; friends, experiences, and many more. I hope next year I could be one of the Committe of the next EWD. He..he...he....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment