Monday, September 1, 2008

"Read Carefully...." said Pikachu

My Name is Michael Alexander Christian Adi Barata. But people usually just call me Chris or Adi. I think Chris is better. Anyway, I was born in Jogja 18 years ago. It’s 20th December 1989. From the beginning of my life until now, I spent much of my time in my precious hometown, Ngayogyakarta. Actually, my father already passed away. And I don’t have any sister or brother. Now I live with just my mother.

When I was a child, I used to be a very active boy. I’d love to go to outside my house every afternoon. I had a lot of great friends back then. But one by one, my friends moved. Because I love to play outside, now I become a dark-skinned young man.

Now, I love to play Online-Based Game. One of them is Ragnarok Online (RO). Almost everyday I spent my time to go to Shelter Game Center. And there isn’t anything that can make me stop playing except one thing. That is my money, you know. I’m not come from a rich family so I have to manage my outcome carefully. It’s true that I spent a lot of money to play game like that, but there is also a problem. For example, “WARTEG” is the best-suited place for me to eat. I also like to watch Anime and reading comic. Especially Japanese comic. The reason why I include Pikachu picture is because I like Pikachu. Because I love Anime, I collect a lof of Anime MP3 too. And not just that, I really like to watch film like Legend of Condor Heroes, Return of Condor Heroes, etc. That makes me looks like an old man, right? Hehehehe......

Anyway, I think that’s enough and thanks for reading. Lalalalala...........

1 comment:

Excalibur said...

Chris. . .

I think your first assignment is good enough, excellent!!

So, you're a emperium breaker at your gulid?? Wow, amazing. . .
I've never met any emper breaker before 'coz i played RO just until i graduated from Junior high scholl.

WEll then, mr. Choza already tlod us to kill our PC and go out, so, that's all. . .
See You. .