I want to describe a famous place in Yogyakarta. I often come to this place when I was still a child. This place is called Kebun Binatang "Bonbin" Gembira Loka. There are a lot of animal there because it is a zoo..... From the common one like cat to the rare one like Cendrawasih Bird. There are also a lot of botani there. It's such a perfect zoo. If you're going there from Adi Sucipto Airport, it'll take about 10-15 minutes by a car. You can enjoy a lot of things inside of Gembira Loka. On holiday, the visitors become twice or maybe even more.
Monday, October 27, 2008
BONBIN GEMBIRA LOKA
I want to describe a famous place in Yogyakarta. I often come to this place when I was still a child. This place is called Kebun Binatang "Bonbin" Gembira Loka. There are a lot of animal there because it is a zoo..... From the common one like cat to the rare one like Cendrawasih Bird. There are also a lot of botani there. It's such a perfect zoo. If you're going there from Adi Sucipto Airport, it'll take about 10-15 minutes by a car. You can enjoy a lot of things inside of Gembira Loka. On holiday, the visitors become twice or maybe even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment