Monday, October 27, 2008

WHAT IS THIS??

It is a small solid thing. I always bring this when i go out from my house. Actually it is not really important because the function is not very useful. I think it is just for a fashion only. We can attach it to other things that more useful than this. It has a lot of different shape and color. And usually it is kind of a miniature of something. It costs cheap but if you buy the high quality it can be quite expensive. What is this??

6 comments:

Kick SLY said...

i know christ, hahaha...
Key holder?
is it right?

Lucia Astri said...

ChRiss...It's key holder??

venomizm said...

is that key chain??? O.O

Francisca Yulia said...

I think it is a key holder....

Hahaha...

I also can guess your object...

yustian pristantyo said...

it must your anime doll and it is hung on your motor's key

marissa said...

key????

that's right???

(^o^)