Her name is Angie. She is the friend of my cousin. So I think she is still my friend too . Now I want to describe about her. She is 19 years old. She is just about 160cm. She rarely do exercise so it's normal that she isn't tall enough. She has long straight black hair. She has a round face and slanted black eyes, but she often use a lens to change the colour of her eyes. She has a thin brows. She has a pointed nose and thin lip. She is not very fat or thin, she is about average. She has a pure white smooth skin. Angie is a shy and quiet girl. Whenever we met, she rarely talk before someone ask her a question. And she has a bad temper actually so it's better to hot make her mad. But I think she is very cute and beautiful. And now she lives in Jakarta so I rarely meet her....
Monday, October 13, 2008
ANGIE
Her name is Angie. She is the friend of my cousin. So I think she is still my friend too . Now I want to describe about her. She is 19 years old. She is just about 160cm. She rarely do exercise so it's normal that she isn't tall enough. She has long straight black hair. She has a round face and slanted black eyes, but she often use a lens to change the colour of her eyes. She has a thin brows. She has a pointed nose and thin lip. She is not very fat or thin, she is about average. She has a pure white smooth skin. Angie is a shy and quiet girl. Whenever we met, she rarely talk before someone ask her a question. And she has a bad temper actually so it's better to hot make her mad. But I think she is very cute and beautiful. And now she lives in Jakarta so I rarely meet her....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i'm not shy, just speechless, lost of
word, cause i love her so muaaaach...
owh...ur sister? i doubt that, wkwkwk
Post a Comment